Just like humans, dogs also require a balance of various nutrients for leading a healthy and long life. A complete balance diet will ensure the proper balance of nutrients in the body. The various nutrients he needs for proper functioning of body are:
- Water: a dog’s body is 84% water so it is most important component for proper functioning of body so you need to ensure to keep your dog hydrated.
- Protein: it is the most important nutrient as it promotes dog’s growth. It also helps in the muscles development, It also helps in repairing damaged cells.
- Fats: fats provide the source of energy to the dog, it helps in the proper functioning of brain and also keeps the skin healthy. But excess of fat is injurious to health so you need to give it in adequate proportion.
- Minerals and vitamins: minerals are necessary for proper conducting of nerves and vitamins are important for processing bio-chemicals and also helps in preventing diseases
- Carbohydrates: these are considered much lower form of nutrition. It provides fibres to the body and helps the dog in the digestion.
A dog’s body need all of these nutrients in well proportions so the dog-owner needs to take care of this and must consider giving his dog a balanced diet so that he can stay healthy and also remain free of any kind of health issues.
Feeding good nutritious food is the best way to keep your furry companion’s health on track. Every dog has its own nutrition needs, and it is the dog owner’s responsibility to ensure that his [...]
We all are aware of the fact that how beneficial is high-fibrous food for human’s health but do you know that same applies to your furry companion’s health. The dog owners often over-looked the [...]
Bone Broth is a liquid made up of raw or cooked bones simmered at a low heat. It’s an inexpensive super-food for dogs which is full of nutrients. Bone Broth is easy to digest [...]
Fats are an important component of your furry friend’s diet. They require fats in good proportions as it provides energy to them and also, it helps in proper development of muscles, nerves and, body [...]
Good nutritious food is essential for keeping your dog healthy. The dog owner always strives to feed their dog the best food which ensures proper functioning of their body. It’s an overwhelming situation for [...]
Sometimes, Dog owners can’t resist themselves from sharing mouth-watering food with their furry companion but dogs and humans have different metabolism. Some human foods can be toxic to dogs whereas some human foods can [...]
When a dog enters his golden age or senior hood then dog-owner needs to give more attention towards this nutrition. A proper nutritional management plays a vital role in keeping your senior dog healthy. [...]
Whether to feed raw food or home cooked food is a very intense decision for a dog owner. In the recent times feeding raw is considered to be more beneficial for dogs, as before [...]
Just like humans, dogs are biologically considered as omnivorous so this implies that a dog can take up his requirement of various nutrients from both plants and animals. A dog may need a well-balanced [...]
The nutrients requirement is higher in a new puppy as it will set up the foundation of his life. The dog owner needs to pay more attention to his diet during this period. The [...]